Your privacy is important to Janno Media. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Janno Media collects, and the ways in which Janno Media uses that personal information.
What we collect
Janno Media may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, visit duration etc);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, such as name and job title, contact information (including subscribing to the blog or newsletter);
- information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers; and
- any other information that you send to Janno Media.
What we do with the information we gather
Janno Media requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- improve our products and services;
- send you periodical marketing communications about new services we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided; and
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Where Janno Media discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Janno Media may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Janno Media will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Janno Media will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Fill in the form here to unsubscribe from future Janno Media communications.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Janno Media is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Janno Media
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.