The Scene is a brand new podcast series created by female-led theatre company, Get Over It Productions.
This engaging, new series resurrects brilliant scripts from Get Over It Production’s hugely popular writing night – The Scene, usually performed at The Chiswick Playhouse.
The show has been pulled together remotely over lockdown, by a collective of brilliant creatives all eager to keep audiences entertained.
Once the actors and directors have done their work remotely, our talented in-house sound engineers edit, polish and master the podcasts to broadcast-quality standard.
We could not have asked for a better producing partnership on our podcast The Scene, than the one we’ve found with Janno Media. Not only are they extremely thorough and punctual – essential when releasing a weekly podcast – but they have terrific creative instinct for the sound design required to create a clear and believable world for the listener. They have handled every aspect of the technical side involved in the PodPlay process, which has left us the freedom to source great material for more fresh plays and co-ordinate fantastic creatives to work on the scripts.
Sassy Clyde, Producer, Get Over It Productions
Why Use Janno Media?
- We offer great quality and personalised service at a competitive price
- Our communications experience means that your video will resonate with your audience
- Our smart content approach gives your videos longevity so your investment lasts longer
- We offer a footage library as standard, so that we can re-edit your video whenever you wish
- We use the latest leading video technology – mobile video, aerial and 360° immersive videos
Let's partner up!
Talk to us today to bring your messages to life with audio.